Alvarado Hospital’s popular Sex in Our City will be held Thursday, Feb. 18, 2016, and feature dinner, dessert and discussion for women only. Led by internationally renowned Dr. Irwin Goldstein and a panel of experts, the discussion on the latest advances in women’s health promises to be lively!
Topics for this event’s dinner and discussion include:
- Latest advances in women’s sexual health, including the new FDA-approved “pink viagra” for women, called Addyi
- What you didn’t know about birth control pills
- Common causes and solutions for low libido in adult women of all ages
- Sex after menopause
- Sex anti-aging strategies
- Tips on spicing it up in the bedroom
This Valentine’s theme dinner and discussion begins at 6 p.m. and includes giveaways and raffle prizes. Event is free, but seating is limited. RSVP required by calling (800) 258-2723 or register online. Event is held in Alvarado Hospital’s West Tower Conference Room and parking is free in the hospital’s parking structure.
Due to the intimate nature of the discussion, this event is for women only.