What does “fully vaccinated” mean?
Fully vaccinated means that you have had your second Pfizer or Moderna dose OR your single-dose J&J vaccine at least two weeks ago.
Am I still required to wear a mask?
Yes. All visitors are still required to wear masks inside the hospital for their safety and the safety of others. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you. We appreciate your help in maintaining a safe environment.
The exceptions to this are:
- Anyone who has trouble breathing or has been advised not to wear a mask
- Anyone who is incapacitated or cannot remove a mask without assistance
- Children under the age of 2
Are any visitors exempt from the order?
Yes. Visitors who are exempt from this order are those who are visiting:
- Patients in critical condition or end-of-life care
- Maternity patients in labor
- Pediatric patients age 17 and younger
- Patients with disabilities
Where can I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
Please check https://www.vaccines.gov/ for a vaccine site near you.
Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
How can I contact a loved one at the hospital?
To contact your loved one, please call the hospital and ask for the patient by name and room number, if you know it.